Presque Isle, ME – FT/Days – Permanent Opportunity
Immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to work for a locally based organization in Presque Isle. Excellent opportunity for an organized individual with strong communication skills. Flexible daytime schedule and competitive pay! FT/Days; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, M-F, $18.00 – $20.00/hr.
The Executive Assistant will work as a special project coordinator and organize all meetings and events for the office of the organization’s Executive Director. Employee will be responsible for screening phone calls, managing schedules and calendars, making travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and events, organizing reports and financial data, as well as monitoring staff and customer relations.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Greet and assist visitors coming into the office.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Organize and update the Executive Director’s schedule by coordinating appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Attend meetings and record minutes.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Facilitate the development of various projects.
- Interact with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assist with various HR functions for staff under the Executive Director.
- Facilitate and monitor training programs and development of other staff as directed by managers.
- Oversee the implementation of all required processes, policies, and regulations.
- Coach and train staff as directed.
- Maintain information on the company web page.
- Perform public relations functions as it applies to special projects.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business management or other related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience providing support in an administrative role.
- Knowledge of standard administrative practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability to deal with the public and prospective clients in a tactful and pleasant manner.
Schedule: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, M-F (flex time available)
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00/hr.
TEMPO Employment Services is an EEO/AA employer.Shift Hours: