Presque Isle, ME – FT/Days – Permanent Opportunity
Immediate opening for a Finance Manager to work for a locally based organization in Presque Isle. This position offers a flexible daytime schedule and competitive pay! Excellent opportunity for an organized individual with data management and/or bookkeeping experience. FT/Days; 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with flex time; $22.00 – $25.00/hr.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for all aspects of financial operations, including record keeping and maintenance of internal accounting systems. Employee will prepare financial reports, project cash flow, prepare budgets, handle accounts receivable and payable, review contacts, and verify compliance with procurement procedures and regulations.
- Oversee all incoming revenue, accounts receivable, expenditures, general ledger, account maintenance, and data entry.
- Prepare financial statements and file bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly state and federal reports.
- Review and update financial management and supporting information systems.
- Coordinate budget efforts and manage the preparation of property budgets.
- Comply with internal accounting procedures and maintain appropriate control safeguards.
- Manage all incoming funding and maintain continuing audits for multiple programs.
- Track accounts payable and verify all expenses.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Compile data for accountants and assist in annual report preparation.
- Organize and maintain records for grant funds as they become available.
- Attend committee meetings and present information regarding the financial status of various projects within the agency.
- Coordinate materials and information for auditing purposes.
- Research and maintain current knowledge of all relevant policies and guidelines.
- Prepare and assist with the submission of reports required to comply with federal and state regulations.
- Manage spending efficiency and provide general pricing leadership.
- Prepare and administer awards for contracts, develop project schedules, set performance and quality standards, and enforce general conditions and requirements related to contact compliance.
- Advise senior management on all financial projects within the agency.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or at least three years’ experience in a professional-level accounting position.
- Experience with property management and housing finance programs strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Professional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and supervisory skills.
Schedule: Full-time/Days; 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Mon-Fri.; room for schedule flexibility, if needed.
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00/hr.
TEMPO Employment Services is an EEO/AA employer.Shift Hours: