Referral Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Accept client referrals and assign/match clients to clinicians based on client needs, insurance verification and acceptance, safety considerations and clinician/case manager location and expertise.
- Respond to all clients and referral sources within 24 hours.
- Be familiar with the AMHI Consent Decree requirements for referral placement and follow the agency policies in regard to timeliness.
- Assist Outpatient Director, as requested, with placing in-house referrals and scheduling initial client appointments.
- Maintain required documentation of referrals, referral sources, and referral processes.
- Obtain and retain current information on outpatient and case management provider’s referral needs and areas of expertise.
- Coordinate interpretation services for clients with interpretation needs.
- Support the Med Management Program with their administrative responsibilities.
- Assist the Medical Director with Client Contacts and scheduling.
- Support the Outpatient Department and Director with their administrative responsibilities.
- Attend departmental and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Perform other duties related to the position as deemed appropriate by the Management Team.
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account
Health Savings Account
Paid Time off
Zip Code: 04210City: Auburn