Accounts Receivable Clerk
Caribou, ME – PT/Days – Permanent Opportunity
Immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Clerk in Caribou, ME. Excellent part-time schedule with room for flexibility; great for an individual with prior administrative experience that would like to work in a small office setting. Part-Time/Days – 20 hours/week; $16.00 – $18.00/hr.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will produce accurate and timely billing services for the business. Employee will organize and record transactions, resolve account discrepancies, and perform a variety of administrative roles to support other staff members. Ideal candidate will be well-organized, able to provide good attention to detail, and comfortable working both independently and in a team-based manner.
- Manage customer setup process, including billing, credit, and contact information.
- Retrieve and organize payment information.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of sent invoices, as well as received and incoming payments.
- Research and resolve billing discrepancies.
- Monitor and take appropriate action to collect overdue payments.
- Perform general clerical duties to assist other office staff; answer phones, take messages, schedule appointments, answer emails, copy/fax documents, and organize files as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent education; degree or certified training in business administration or accounting preferred.
- Two or more years of bookkeeping or billing experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and standard office equipment, including desktop computers and multi-line phones.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
Schedule: Full-Time/Days; employee will work approximately 20 hours/week within office schedule (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, M-Th and 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Fridays).
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00/hr.
TEMPO Employment Services is an EEO/AA employer.Shift Hours: